Nog niet gewaardeerd Uw review toevoegen
The Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the stresses of kart racing with a nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support.
|Beschikbaar in de winkel:||Beschikbaarheid controleren|
Beschikbaar in de winkelSluiten
The Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the stresses of kart racing with a nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support, new anatomical
design for improved forefoot profiling and an asymmetric lacing system for a more progressive closure. New external reinforcements on the heel and
toe area and an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with rounded heel for unsurpassed levels of grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of a durable nubuck microfiber upper with strategically
positioned perforated zones for lightweight performance, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• External toe reinforcements on both sides for additional abrasion resistance and protection.
• Enhanced anatomical profiling for improved levels of comfort, fit and performance.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hookand-
loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with paraaramidic
eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’
heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic,
polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a
flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is
strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.